Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Scan done
Wait, wait & wait to hear the results of the scan of the bladder. Carl has the catheter in and one reason he is presently in the hospital is because of the blood in the urine. It was clear for a day but later this afternoon it showed blood again. I can't wait to hear the results some time tomorrow.

Today Carl was tired but the cardiologist said now that he is back on cardizem his heart rate is more normal for him. My big worry is his weakness in his legs but I am sure with more therapy it will return. I try to instill upon him the importance of excersing.

We talk about Home Services and tomorrow the nurse is going to return and talk about Hospice. I am sure that they will give us much support.

Keep up your prayers as the are so needed to make the right decision.

Generose
posted by Generose @ 6:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links