Sunday, January 28, 2007
Correction
That is me (Generose) with the flowers from the McLaughlins & the Belskis. You should be seeing a few more pictures when I transfer them.

Today (Sunday) was a nice busy day with a lot of activity. Dad sat in the chair from before 9:00 am until 2:00 pm and then back to bed for 3 hrs. & up for 3 hrs. while eating dinner. Charlotte arrived in time for dad's dinner as anticipated.

There was Auntie Jean & Hattie who paid dad a visit; then Donna Freiburger & Ed Dudek and then Joe & Joyce Ptasienski. Golly I forgot to take pictures of Joe & Joyce. Hopefully when they pay dad a visit, if not at the hospital, when he goes to the spa (Rehab).

Dad didn't want me to leave this evening as he found so many things for me to attend to but luckily they came in to do the breathing treatment and when he gets that he can't talk so it was my time to leave.

As yet, the doctor didn't phone to let us know what time and which procedure is going to be done tomorrow so I am going to phone them shortly.

Generose
posted by Generose @ 6:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links