Friday, January 26, 2007
FROM ONE PATIENT TO THE NEXT
For all of you who are following, yes, Ralph had his "procedure" today to remove his 7 mm Kidney Stone. All went well. He is just very sore. He still has the other Kidney and associated stones to deal with. Hopefully soon as well. Hopefully we will get an idea of what caused them....seeing that he had only one prior incident 22 years ago. Not quite the stone I would like to get:)

Glad Dad is doing well. I lost my voice in the process. I guess 3 states and 2 patients in 7 days took its toll on me. Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday. So PLEASE don't call early, I think hibernating is in order.

Love from Vegas--
Maryann
posted by Tara Anna @ 8:36 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 27, 2007 at 4:31 AM, Blogger Generose said…

    Our prayers are being answered and soon Ralph should be in tip top shape. You, too, Maryann must take care of yourself and see a doctor or whoever can help you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links