Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Wednesday 6:00 am update
Spoke to the nurse in ICU at Condell Hospital and he said he had a rather restless night and he was a little confused as he wanted to be home. Everything looks good as can be expected. His one concern was that he wants me to be sure to bring his glasses. The glasses are in my purse so he will have them when I arrive at the hospital.

I did tell the nurse that it was the night previous that he removed his ventilator and probably didn't sleep too much that night and appeared quite tired during the day so maybe he has his nights and days mixed somewhat. This was a different nurse but of course all that is in his record so I probably am not telling him anything new.
posted by Generose @ 4:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links