Tuesday, January 23, 2007
You won't believe it
This morning I made my regular 6:00 am phone call to the hospital ICU and talked to his night nurse and Carl pulled out his tube and he is without it since 11:30 last night. He is not on any sleeping medication because they wanted him to be alert when they will be doing his test this morning but they didn't expect that. Even with his restraints he managed. The nurse said he walked out briefly and when she returned he had it out. He wants to go home and he wants his rocker and also he wants water. I even got to talk to him briefly. He told me that he loves me and I did likewise but he said he was tired of waiting for them to remove it so he did. That is Carl for you so determined. Otherwise he is doing okay.
posted by Generose @ 4:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links