Sunday, February 4, 2007
Sunday
It turned out to be an o.k. day. Carl was up a little more and ate more. I asked him to try feeding himself which he tried but no doubt I spoiled him and he looks for me to feed him. Perhaps the Ativen is still in his system. That medication did not work for him at all. I felt it made him too relaxed and tired.

Rosemarie & I and of course many other guests and patients watched the Bears vs. Colts game. I wore the shirt that Tom & Jeanette got for Carl over my turtleneck. We left at half-time only to find out that my left rear tire on the driver's side was flat. Someone was kind enough to leave me a note on my windshield wiper; so the car is left in the parking lot overnight. I will be calling early tomorrow morning for A-tire to repair it. Luckily Rosemarie had a rental so I was able to get home without a problem.

Hopefully many of my questions to the doctors will be answered.

Generose
posted by Generose @ 5:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links