Saturday, March 3, 2007
Getting ready to come home
Carl is thinking about his coming home and I told him that it still looks like Thursday, March 8th. He is trying so hard to use his voice so that it is more than a whisper. His appetite is very good and even his snacks he is consuming.

On Tuesday we are suppose to have an evaluation or assessment and see what his home needs are.

On Monday I am still planning on picking up a caregiver who will help get things ready for Carl's arrival home. She will be needed as I can't move some of the things myself.

Today a visit was paid by Lillian and Hank Trygar and that was much needed. I even took pictures but somehow I can't get them off my internal memory. Perhaps it is getting too late in the evening and I'm not thinking clearly. I will try again tomorrow. I also took a picture of the lovely African violet and other plants that Kneecap and Doug sent. You know who you are and Carl much appreciates it, as it cheered him up. It arrived as I left for an hour to pick up my Actonel prescription and he was so happy to show them to me.

Generose
posted by Generose @ 7:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links