Sunday, March 4, 2007
Sunny Sunday
It was a wonderful Sunday. Started to day with Mass at St. Gilbert's Church and then by 9:00 am off to the Spa/rehab/Victory Lakes. It was a busy one with a Communion Service for Carl; nebulizer treatment and our own therapy. He claims he ate well for breakfast and I know he did for lunch and dinner.

We had several different people that came to visit. First of all, it was Bill & Debbie (George's son & his wife); then Donna F. & Ed Dudek; and his brother George & Eva later in the afternoon. George was kind enough to shave Carl and it made him feel so good & even more handsome.

We had a great visit with all. Bill offerred to help if I needed someone at this end to take him out of our vehicle, if that is how he would be coming home. I think they will transport him in a van but I probably won't know until Tuesday. The assessment or evaluation will take place Tuesday and I should have some of my questions answered.

I still am having trouble getting the pictures from the internal drive but when I get that resolved there will be many pictures sent to the gallery in the blog. Hopefully it won't be too long before I accomplish that.

Tomorrow morning I pick up my caregiver for Carl so it should be an interesting day to see how compatible we all are. I already started writing some things in Polish on my cleaning supplies. I also need her to help me move some things into the attic to make some extra room on the living level of this house.

Generose
posted by Generose @ 6:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links