Monday, March 5, 2007
Monday & ULA
I picked up Ula (sp?) this morning and it looks as though she will work out fine. We exchanged pictures of our families and feel like we know one another. If ever we talk on the phone and I start talking Polish to you, please understand as I am speaking more of that language each day.

Carl got a shower from 2 students today and they enjoyed trying on his hairpiece. Carl even got a kick out of them doing it. The shower felt good and they said they would do give him a shower again tomorrow. He wasn't too sure if he could do therapy today as he felt tired but Maria, the physical therapist, knows how to talk to him and got him doing much therapy in bed. She really knows how to persuade Carl.

His visitor today was Lou Bunk and I even got a picture of him with Carl but still no results in getting the pictures off my internal memory. If I have a chance tomorrow I may stop at a camera shop to get it remedied.

If anything, I should have a clean house and I guess she likes to cook too. I am sure when Carl comes home Ula will be plenty busy trying to make Carl happy. I do hope he won't be too demanding on her. It isn't everyone who has two women in their house.

From the looks of things he will be home on Friday instead of what I thought would be Thursday. He probably will be coming home with a medi-van. Thanks Bill and George for your offer of meeting him at our home but at this time it doesn't appear to be necessary.

Generose
posted by Generose @ 6:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us



Previous Post
Archives
Links